Sunday, October 18, 2009

Blog-A-Thon 3 ~ Take me back...

I just went through my pictures and realized I'm missing a lot more than I thought!! So, here we go back to JUNE!! These are just some fun things that happened during the month.

Taysum LOVES being a Superhero!
Taysum and his Thomas book
Ken made hiking sticks for Taysum and Bailey. B is using hers as a bat!! That dark spot in the bottom of the frame is our dog Tempo.
I love to see the Temple!! Our kids just love the temple and they get so excited about seeing the temple!
Cool, dude!!
Great Grandma Anderson and Carissa
Ken had to go to Cheyenne for work and he went through Sheridan and found this sign in the Big Horns. Someone had told him about it and he was excited to find it!

1 comment:

  1. It is fun to see all your blog-a-thon posts and pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete