Monday, October 19, 2009

Blog-A-Thon 12 ~ Memorable Moments

These are just some happy moments from early October.

I just loved this and had to get a picture of it! The picture below is of me at about the same age! It is my earliest memory. I remember sitting there and my dad putting the headphones on me. I remember being surprised and my eyes widening (even though they are closed in this picture) wondering where the music was coming from. I also remember I really liked it! When I put them on Bailey, she said, "Music!" She was listening to a You Tube clip of five little girls singing The National Anthem.
Taysum has become such a wonderful little helper! He especially gets excited to help in the kitchen. Here he is helping me make bread sticks. I was really tempted to "fix" the ones he was making, but I was really glad I left them the way he made them. This is a typical Taysum and Bailey moment. Taysum invited Bailey to come sit with him and then he made sure she was covered up, too. They are so sweet to each other! (Bailey really is smiling and not crying! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment