Sunday, October 18, 2009

Blog-A-Thon 1 ~ The last of August

This is my effort to catch up the past two and 1/2 months: Rather than one forever long post, I thought it would be a little easier and do-able to break it up into a bunch of smaller posts.

This post has a few fun pictures from the last of August.

"What in the world?" You may be thinking...well, this little guy was growing in the corner of our living room. It was kind of back behind a table, so it wasn't easily noticed...but it was just so funny! My little Mr. Creative! This balloon was already blown up and tied off, but he was having fun pretending he was blowing it up himself with the foot pump.
Taysum and Carissa on Grandpa Anderson's tractor. Taysum just LOVES Carissa and they have a lot of fun together. One time when Carissa was over I heard her crying and I went to check on them and Carissa said, "Taysum is driving me CRAZY!" It was more the way she said it...half crying voice and hand over her eyes! Taysum talks about her all the time and he's always "calling" her on the phone.
In the middle of August, my Grandpa and Grandma Garrick came to visit (next post). We don't get to see them very often and we LOVE it when they do come! They had given Taysum a dot-to-dot book and I had a lot of fun teaching him how to do it; he loves it!
We had some yummy corn given to us this summer and Taysum and Bailey had more fun shucking the corn than eating it!

No comments:

Post a Comment