- At 5 months he was 18 lbs so I'm sure he's getting close to 20!
- He's in size 9 month clothes/size 4 diaper
- He's DONE with binkies! (This is just amazing to me because it was a nightmare to break T & B of them by 3)
- He loves to be with his brother and sister
- He eats two cartons of 1st baby food with a little rice cereal each day: bananas, peas, carrots, pears, peaches, apples, sweet potatos, prunes
- He is sleeping less and less during the day (2 or 3 short naps) but still sleeps great at night (down between 9pm and 10pm, wakes up to eat around 3am or 4am and then again between 6am and 7am and wakes up for the day between 8am and 9am)
- He is becoming very vocal and loves to squeak and blow spit bubbles
- He is so calm and mild tempered
- He's sitting up on his own
- He's SOOOO close to crawling
- He gets up on his hands and knees (hands and feet yesterday) and rocks back and forth
- He rolls all over the place; front to back and back to front)
- He pulls himself around in circles
- He loves to play with toys and paper
- One of my favorite things is when I pick him up, he grabs my hair (sometimes soft and sometimes not so soft) and just squishes into me with his mouth open like he's giving me a hug and a kiss (although I'm sure it's because he's hungy)
- He is such an angel baby and such a calming influence in our family; he's just easy going and generally happy!
- We feel so blessed to have him in our family! We love you, Hayden!!!
2 months ago