Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dance Class

I just LOVE having a little girl! It's starting to get really fun! It was kind of last minute, but we decided to sign Bailey up for a Dance class! She absolutely LOVES it! Her cousin Carissa is in the same class and that seems to be the highlight of their week! I can remember being in tap and ballet when I was little and it's fun to have her so excited about it. Here is a picture of me in my dance outfit: And here is our little star!
Twirling
Carissa
Here's dance class!
Getting measured for costumes
Candida Jones is a great teacher!
All aboard the Dance Train!!
Riding the Dance Train

1 comment:

  1. I love you in your dance outfit .. so cute! I hope Bailey continues to love it. I can't wait for my Jocelyn to be old enough to take a dance class!!

    ReplyDelete