Monday, October 19, 2009

Blog-A-Thon 10 ~ Just the Kids

These pictures are some fun pics of the kids in September.

Here they are reading some books. I pulled out Bailey's Tinkerbell costume from Halloween last year and she's been having fun playing dressup! I LOVE the way she says "Tinkerbell"...she just has such a sweet little girl voice! Taysum just loves his train table and plays with it all the time! We've found out it's not just for trains either!!
Our sweet little bundle of Grace and joy!!
I was lucky enough that Ken could watch the kids during my first OB appointment. He just kept them outside and let them climb a tree! I thought these pics turned out really great...I just wish T's eyes were open...but he has a great smile!!
Her first climb in a tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment