Sunday, November 20, 2011

While the Cat is Away... the Mice Shall Play!

Even though the prospect of moving was overwhelming, we still couldn't resist some fun!  On September 10th, the Lovell 5th Ward had a ward Relief Society temple day.  I was able to go with my very, very dear friend, Janet.  We rode together and it was so fun to have that time to talk.  Another sweet friend, Jill, was there, too and the three of us had a wonderful experience participating in Initiatory work.  It was such a great time and I'm so grateful I was able to go!  After the temple, we all went to lunch at Olive Garden.  We had a great turnout and it was so fun to see such a large group of sisters all together!

Meanwhile... back on the ranch, Ken and the kids were having a good time, too!  They went to the Bike Rodeo.  It's an annual event in Lovell to teach kids bike safety.  They get a free helmet, if they don't have one, and go through all sorts of fun obstacle courses to learn and practice bike safety.  Taysum had a great time on his bike and Bailey loved being on her scooter.  I'm so proud of Lovell for providing such wonderful, educational, fun activities for the kids! :)
When they got home from the "rodeo," our good friends, Brad and Mary Ann Sapp, called up Ken and invited them to go boating!  Ken couldn't resist!  They packed up and headed out to the lake...

I wasn't there, so I don't know much more than what is in the great pictures Mary Ann sent on to me... I'm a little glad I wasn't there... it makes me nervous just seeing Hayden on the tube... I know Ken is very cautious and safe with the kids... I'm just a wimp!  I'm glad they got to go and had such a great time!  We miss our friends, the Sapps!








Ken and the girls: Bailey and Aimee Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment