Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Halloween: Party 2

Later that night, we went to the Halloween Party at the Library.  They did a great job again this year and the kids had a blast!  I was so glad they did it and I thought they had a pretty good turn out!  They read some spooky stories, had a fun craft and had a little parade.




Taysum found another little friend who thought it was so cool that they were both Captain America!  They had a great time together.  When we were leaving, the little boy told his mom, "But I miss him!"  It was so sweet!
For a craft, the kids got to make a ghost sucker


Bailey also won a prize!  She won the Best Book Character prize because they thought she looked a lot like Fancy Nancy
I always loved the library growing up, and it's been so cool to take my kids and have them involved in activities in the same library I grew up going to!  The ladies there are so sweet and they make it a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment