Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Halloween: Party 3

And of course we went Trick or Treating!  I was happy they took such a good picture together!  Hayden was the Eency Weensy Spider.
We went with my sister to the Second Ward Trunk-or-Treat.  Here are Nicole and Janet.
It got kind of windy and cold right as it started, so we had to bundle up a bit!


Aunt Lindsay and the cousins!

This was really cool!  The elders carved these pumpkins.  Left to right, if I remember correctly, there's a CTR one, I don't remember the second one, the one that is dark was the Angel Moroni, Then the temple, The Atonement, Christ, and Joseph Smith.  I thought they were pretty impressive!!  Yes, they are carved!
It was a busy, but really fun Halloween!  The movers came and we got them started and then did all our fun craziness!  It was a lot of fun to stay with Mom and Dad for a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment