Monday, November 21, 2011

VIP Halloween Party

It's fun, but kind of crazy, how we seem to have as many Halloween Parties as we do Christmas Parties anymore!!  The kids love it, though and I'm glad they had such good teachers that made it so fun for them!  This year for Halloween, Bailey wanted to be a fairy and this is the costume we found.  I thought she looked so adorable in it! :)  I love her little poses as well!  I love having a girl that likes to be girly now and then!




We signed up to bring fruit for her Halloween Party, and this is what I came up with.  I just cut up some orange slices and decorated a few more like Jack-O-Lanterns.  You can't really see it, but I used a small piece of brown pipe cleaner for a "stem" and curled some green pipe cleaner for "vines."  I was pretty happy with how it turned out and it was quick, easy and fun!  And the oranges were GONE!
Bailey's class:
Bailey was also up on the spotlight board!  It says:
My name is Bailey
At preschool, I like to play with toys and eat some snacks!
When I grow up, I want to be a fireman and climb the ladder to save someone in the tree!
(That one is for you, Uncle Nick! :)  )

No comments:

Post a Comment