Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Halloween: Party 1

Our second Halloween adventure was the Halloween Parade at the Elementary School.  Taysum was Captain America this year.  I didn't like the head piece so much, because it's so close to being a mask, but we figured you can still tell who he is and you can still see most of his face.  He was a pretty cute (I mean cool) Captain America!
My nephew CJ was an English Guard
My nephew Quinn was a scarecrow (I love his pose!)
And there's the dancing Captain America!  It was kind of fun, because when he came on the stage, I heard a kid yell out in excitement: "It's Captain America!"

Bailey and Hayden were so good during the parade!  I was really proud of them!  They had a lot of fun watching all the costumes!
My niece Carissa was Snow White

No comments:

Post a Comment