Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Perfect Sunday Night

Not the Sunday we just had, but the week before that, we had a great Sunday night at our house.  Other than Hayden I were sick, it was still really nice.  T and B had been watching an episode of Blue's Clues in which they were putting on a puppet show.  T just thought it was hilarious and he played it over and over and over, laughing like crazy every time!  Well, it gave him the idea of putting on his own show!  Ken and I were the audience; it was so fun to watch them.  It brought back a lot of memories of when I'd dress up my brothers and sister and put on performances for my parents!  When T and B were done with their show, they came and sat with us.  Taysum said, "Mom!  This is the best!"  It really was; just one of those moments filled with love and perfect contentment!

2 comments: