Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Prince Charming

Last month, when we went to pick up Bailey's glasses, a lady stopped me and told me she had to tell me a funny story.  (Two of her grand kids went to pre-school with Taysum last year.)  She said her grandson came to her and told her the granddaughter had kissed Taysum at school.  So, she went to her granddaughter and asked her if she had kissed Taysum at school.  The little girl lowered her head and after a moment said, "But Grandma... he looks just like Prince Charming!"

When I took Carissa to school one day, Ms. Carol (one of Taysum's pre-school teachers) told me a story about a conversation with her granddaughters.  I don't remember how she said it came up, but somehow they were talking about Taysum; the older granddaughter said, "Oh, I know him.  He's that nice boy I see at recess.  He's so nice!"

No comments:

Post a Comment