Thursday, December 8, 2011

WWCC Dinosaur Exhibit

One really nice thing about living in a bigger city is there are a lot of fun things for families to do!  If you know where and when to look, you can find some of these fun activities for free!  Like the Dinosaur Exhibit at Western Wyoming Community College.  It's free and open to the public.  The kids LOVED it and had a good time "hunting down" the location of the next dinosaur.  Here are some of the displays we saw:





(Adorable-saurus) :)

This was really cool, too!  They had a pendulum suspended from the ceiling.  I don't remember/understand all the details, but it somehow it moves with the rotation of the earth?!  It was really cool at any rate!

The Tyrannosaurus Rex was the kids' favorite!  It was absolutely HUGE!  I could tell you I wouldn't want one of those chasing me!  I wouldn't get far at all!


Bailey found a cool tree!
The prehistoric cowboy  J/K they also had some art exhibits on display as well!  It was really great and I'm excited to get more involved in the college activities!

1 comment:

  1. Sadly I have never taken my kids there before, I need to because it's really cool!

    ReplyDelete