Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Sweet Girl

I've written before how my sweet Bailey will just randomly melt my heart and say, "Mom?  I love you."  Well, this morning, she said that and then she continued, "You know what I love best?  I love all my family be safe so I don't be scared."  That little girl has so much love inside her and it is such a blessing to have her in our family!  She always talks about how she loves all her family.  Whenever she plays with a toy, she tells me how it's a part of our family now.  My favorite was when she told me baby Jesus was a part of our family now.  Whenever she draws (which she LOVES to do) at least one of the pictures is of our family.  She's such a precious reminder of love! :)

Update: 1/1/12  Last week I had the stomach flu.  Ken said she was pretty worried about me.  They came up to visit and B said, "But Mom, you have to make us dinner!"  Then she crawled up next to me and patted my arm and said, "Don't worry.  You always be our Mom, ok?"

No comments:

Post a Comment