Thursday, December 8, 2011

Some Things Are Just Really COOL!

My brother, Elder Anderson, left the MTC in Provo, after being there for 8 weeks, for Chile on Halloween Day.  A while later, my parents received an email from his mission president saying he had arrived safely.  They also sent some pictures.  This is Elder Anderson with President and Sis. Humphry.  There was also an address for a mission blog which has been fun to follow!
A few weeks before Tyler left, I was reading in the Ensign about the Area Seventies.  I thought it would be cool to see who would be over Tyler's area.  I was surprised when I saw a familiar face!  Elder Kent F. Richards!  He was Ken's Mission President in Texas!!  We knew he had been called as a General Authority and it was just really touching to me that my husband's mission president was now a General Authority taking care of the area my baby brother is serving in!  What hit home even more, was when I went to the mission blog and there was a picture of all four of them (Pres. & Sis. Richards and Pres. & Sis. Humphry) sitting there together!  It was just really something else!


No comments:

Post a Comment