Tuesday, May 31, 2011

He's a walker!

Yes!  Hayden is walking everywhere!  These videos are from about 2 1/2 weeks earlier, so he's even better at it now!  I love to watch him walk... it's just so cute!


This is a cute story.  I was vacuuming and I turned around and there was Hayden following me with this horse.  He was following me everywhere I went moving it back and forth like a vacuum!  It was so funny!  The next time I was vacuuming, he was in his swing.  I could tell he wanted out, so I got him out and went back to vacuuming.  The next thing I knew, he had gone to the toy room, found the same horse and was following right be hind me again! It was so cute!



Just had to get a shot of our human noodle!

Bailey wanted me to take a picture of her doing a trick, too!

I don't even remember what they were licking out of the bowl, but I love this picture! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment