Monday, May 9, 2011

Dancing B

Our little dancing girl had her Spring Recital the last week of April!  The theme was Disney and it was so cute!  If you remember the post about Bailey's last recital, she has come so far!  After the first recital, her teacher, Miss Candida, nick-named her "my little rolly-poly."  This time she did great and did the moves just as she was supposed to!  She did steal the show again in the first dance, but only because she was "really" getting into the moves!  A retired teacher who knew me when I was younger was sitting behind me and jokingly said, "That one must be yours!"  When I told her it really was, she was surprised she guessed right and impressed with B's performance. 

They had two numbers: "The Bear Necessities" and "The Ugly Bug Ball."  I'm sad that the pictures didn't turn out very well, but I had Hayden on my lap and we've never been able to get very good pictures at the Hyart for some reason!  Ken was in Utah the night of the recital, but luckily he was able to go to the dress rehearsal the night before.  My parents were so great to come with me and help with Taysum; I was really able to enjoy the evening!


They got to wear these cute little lady bug wings and antennae for "The Ugly Bug Ball" number.




The Grand Finale for The Lovell Dance Academy 2011!
Miss Candida and Miss Bailey
This has just been a wonderful opportunity for Bailey!  She's developed and grown so much through dance!  I'm so glad she had such a wonderful, patient, kind and encouraging teacher to work with her!  We can't wait for next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment