Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Post...just to post...

Ok...so I have a LOT that I want to post...but I just haven't had time. I've had this silly idea bouncing around in my head and maybe it will make me feel better if I just get it out, plus it will count as a post!! 2 problems...1 post!

So this is a little odd, but I've really been intrigued by the security words you have to type in to post a comment on most blogs I visit. Some of them have really been interesting! For some reason I think about them quite a bit! I started thinking up deffinitions and all sorts of things...so here are some that I have come across recently in no particular order:

rattabri: sequal to Ratatouille?

gazzooc: singular form of gadzooks?

lingromi: new kind of pasta?

dimpar: the next step in evolution of the diaper? or the dimple?....or perhaps some derogatory golf term?

slaphau: poor Hau...getting slapped around like that...or maybe some fantastic coleslaw made by my beautiful cousin Debbi Phau?

porme: this one was hilarious...well not really, but it was the security word on a friend's blog who had been talking about how she wasn't feeling full confidence in herself (poor me) also, when I read it the first time...it sounded more French and she hates French, too!

tyrabin: so you know how they are always trying to shorten celebrity's names (example Justin Timberlake = JT, Jennifer Lopez = J Lo, etc.) well, when Tyra Banks is all done, instead of a has been, they'll call her a tyrabin?

OK...give me some credit...I've been trying to write again and my brain reaches out to just about anything (no matter how far fetched) for something original...it's been a while...so I guess it's out of shape and stretching in odd ways.


Thanks...I feel better!

6 comments:

  1. I was hoping to see a goofy word pop up, but no such luck. Oh well, I'll just say I love you Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me laugh! Like really LOL! I'm glad to hear from you this week, hope it means you are recovered from your awesome trip... btw.. my word verification is "rostie" when it's really really hot and you can't cool off you may be "rostie". Or it could be the string they use on cooking shows to tie up a fancy roast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the word phypho. What is that??? A morbidly obese hippo? The kind of chips they eat in space? A kind of trampoline move? That's fun to do! Thanks KIm! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kim that was pretty creative. we were very impressed how outside the box that was, and we'll probably try and come up with a "security word definition" every time we comment. very funny. and it was great seeing you all this weekend. love ya.
    p.s.
    "gorks" mix between goofy dorks?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are hilarious! I always notice those words too. I stop short of making up definitions though! This word is 'nonsup'. What would you do with that one?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim - I've often wondered where they come up with those combination of letters, thanks for making sense of it for me - or at least some fun!
    Love you,
    Aunt Janel

    ReplyDelete