Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cutler Catch-Up Feb

February was quite a busy month for all of us! These are just some cute pictures of the kids during the month of love!



One Sunday, I noticed Taysum behind the chair looking, very gently, through a magazine. I noticed it was the Friend and it had kept his attention for quite a while, so I asked him if he wanted me to read it to him. So we had a nice time sitting together reading the Friend. I can remember my Mom reading it to us, so it was really nice.




This is our little babe just chillin' watching a show.








Did you know that Superman shaves?










Taysum talking to Mommy in Korea on Skype!








With duster and broom
She tidies the room










One of the greatest things about my trip to Korea was a 4 hour lay over in San Francisco on the way back. My sweet Aunt Janel and Uncle Russ drove 2 hours and hiked all over the airport to spend some time with me! We had a delicious brunch and had a wonderful time talking (well I did most of it ;) ) and just spending time together! It was so wonderful to see them and it meant so much that they would take the time to do that! Love you guys!






Taysum and Bailey LOVE being outside and they go out anytime they can!!








Taysum and his bedtime buddy, George.
The book he has is about Curious George, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment