Monday, January 12, 2009

WELCOME!!


Thanks for sharing a little bit of our lives with us! We're excited to be part of the "blogger crowd" and have the chance to share some of our precious moments with you! Just be patient as we try to figure out how this all works! (Thanks Jack and Jill for helping us figure out how to get the play list on! :) )
We have many exciting things going on in our lives! Ken is working hard on building a substation in Basin, WY. The kids are so much fun and growing so fast! Kim is getting ready to go to KOREA!! in just a few weeks! That should make some good blog pictures and stories!

10 comments:

  1. Your little ones are darling! But what did I expect with such sweet and good-looking people like you?! Very nice blog and I'll try to visit often.
    Marie Turner

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great family picture! It was great to hear from you at Christmas time! Going to Korea? Tell me more!
    Love, Aunt Janel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to help. It looks and sounds great! You are a great family and we are glad to have you in our circle of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Korea?! Huh? Wow?! More details definitely needed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you Kim! This will be a fun way for people to keep up with your family.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I'm so excited to see your blog! You guys are way too cute--yes, all of you! Hugs to all!
    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!! I'm SOO excited that you've started a blog!! You have NO IDEA!! We had SO much fun with you guys when we came home. Can't wait to come home in March! This is going to be such a fun way to keep in touch with you! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Glad you have joined the blog crowd. The highlight of my Sunday Evening each week is viewing my special blogs to keep up with my ever changing family which now will include you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a beautiful family. I look forward to keeping in touch with you. And I agree we need more details of this Korea trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for inviting me. Your family is very great and your blog is very nice. I hope your trip will be good. And if you wonder about Korea, ask me. I'll visit very often.

    ReplyDelete