Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Show and Tell

Well, I have quite a bit to show and tell today!


I was cleaning up the house the other day and was putting some shoes away. I just couldn't resist this picture. I thought it was so cute with Taysum's boots next to Ken's. It pretty much sums up their relationship. Taysum always wants to be with his dad and be just like him. Ken is such a good daddy! He teaches Taysum so many things and is always including him in all sorts of projects! What other three year old has raked leaves, helped with oil changes and shoveled snow? :)

The next thing we're excited about is that Taysum has joined TaVaci, which is a school of Performing Arts. He gets to dance and sing and be with his cousins; if that's not Taysum, I don't know what is!! They have two concerts a year, so we're excited for that! These are some pictures from his first day last week:







These last couple are just cute! Here are Taysum and Bailey eating popcorn watching "School House Rock." (Are you proud, Uncle Chad? ;) )


You can't really see B's face very well in this one. This is a Mater hat that Uncle Nick and Aunt Lindi gave Taysum for Christmas. Bailey loves to wear hats and she wanted to wear this one...I thought she made a pretty cute "Mater Babe!"




The last bit of news, I don't have a picture for...yet!! I finally have the dates for my trip to Korea!!! I will be gone February 21st-February 28th. We'll be in training for two new products. We do have one day in between and I'm really hoping we'll be able to do some sight-seeing and shopping! My co-worker, who has gone there before, says by then we'll probably just want to sleep! I'm so thrilled to be actually going!! I can't wait to be in Korea...it's just the airports and the flight that has me really nervous! There is NO way I could do this without Ken's excitement and support. Also, my angel of a sister has put my mind greatly at ease about my kids...there is no way I could go if she wasn't so willing to watch them during the day while Ken is at work! I'm so very blessed to have such wonderful, supportive family and friends!!

4 comments:

  1. Where do I start? I have so many good thoughts after reading your post. First of all... CONGRATS on getting the dates set in stone so you can go to Korea!! You are very lucky to have Ken and Lindsay being so helpful to you! Wish we were there to help you out too! Next your kids are SOOO CUTE!! Nick would LOVE to know that they eat popcorn on the couch in front of that movie! We quote still to this day! ;) I also LOVE the picturs of the boots. Nick was telling me about that book you made for Ken about him and Taysum with the song "I Want To Be Just Like You"!! I want to see that book kim... I bet it's AMAZING! Well, there's my good thoughts from your post... long enough huh?! Love and miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots! Taysum's school is so neat. That's exciting! What a talented kid. Love the picture of "mater"- what a cutie. Kim, I'm so glad you have your dates and plans ready for Korea. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the boot pic...I have a couple of those too with my daughters boots and dads together...it really makes you think about how fast they are growning too...hope you don't mind I put you on my blog to follow...ttyl

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Kim... I linked here from Tashie's blog... love your cute pics. I love your kids, but you knew that. ;) welcome to blogging from another addict. Come on over to view mine if you'd like... neverdullsawayas dot blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete