Friday, January 30, 2009

Scattergories!!

I received this in an email from my Dad; and since it is one of my favorite games, I thought it would make a fun post...try it! Here are the rules:
1. Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following.
2. They have to be real places, names, things.. nothing made up!
3. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
4. And you can not use the same word twice.
WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Kimberly
BOY NAME: Kenneth ;)
4 LETTER WORD: kind
GIRL NAME: Kaelin
OCCUPATION: Kick Boxing Instructor
A COLOR: khaki
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: kimono
BEVERAGE: Kool Aid
FOOD: kabobs
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: kiwi shampoo
A PLACE: KOREA (Here I come!!!) :)
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Kids (ALL the time) :)
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: "KEN!!! Come look at THIS!" (good or bad) ;)

2 comments:

  1. FUn! What a cute idea! I'm going to have to do this one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. . .I'll bite. Here are my answers. BTW, this is a really neat blog! Your kids are precious!

    Name: Stephanie
    Boy Name: Steven
    4 letter word: Sing
    Girl Name: Sylvia
    Occupation: Soccer Coach
    A Color: Silver
    Something You Wear: Scarf
    A Beverage: Sierra mist
    Food: Salad
    Something Found in a Bathroom: Soap
    A Place: San Diego
    Reason for Being Late: Spill (also usually kid-related)
    Something you Shout: Shoot!

    ReplyDelete