Friday, January 23, 2009

Call me Mr(s). Blue...



I have been feeling a little blue lately, so I thought I would take a moment and come up with at least 5 cool things I have done/or things that have happened lately!

5. I started a Blog and am an official Blog-aholic! (Maybe we should start another Blog: BA Blog-aholics Annonymous! Hi, my name is Kim and I'm a Blog-aholic...) (No disrespect meant to AA...it is an incredible program!!) Not only have I enjoyed recording family memories...I re-found an amazing net work of hard working, loving, supporting, amazing women whom I love and respect; it's been so great to have the chance to keep in touch! You have no idea how much strength and inspiration I have drawn from each of you!!! Thanks again, Lindi, for encouraging me to do this!

4. I atually found Peppermint Ice Cream at the store here in Lovell...and it was the last carton, too! Some of you may not appreciate the signifigance of this! I came home and told Ken I felt like a mighty huntress!!

3. I taught Taysum his and Bailey's full names...it's so cute to hear him say it! We tried to teach him our names, but he just said, "No...Mom Cutler and Daddy Cutler"

2. Ken asked me on a date for this Saturday...like two days ago!! I think I actually have butterflies! What am I going to wear?...

1. Now, this one I'm really proud of!! I spent (literally) all day yesterday and organized all of Bailey's pictures and started a book for her!! This is one of my favorites...she's about a month old in this picture. It was so fun to look back over the past year and a half and watch my joy grow along with her!

7 comments:

  1. Way to go Kim, that's awesome that you have done so much stuff lately! It's always nice to actually go back and list or think about what you've done, it makes you realize that have accomplished something. Your family is adorable by the way!
    Kaysi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baily is so Beautiful! I love looking through old photos of the kids. It is always full of good memories and to have them all organized man that would be amazing. Sorry you are feeling blue but I am glad your your list and your BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your top 5 accomplishments. You are a great mom and friend. Keep up the good work. Life gets crazy but tomorrow is another day! Have a great DATE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim,
    I just found you guys from one of Kandice's posts. Great to "see" you again. You both look wonderful and I'm glad to see that you've been so blessed since we saw you last in Laramie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'm SOO glad I talked you into because I LOVE looking at your blog and keeping in touch! This is a cute post!! Nick just said the other day we should make a list of our blessings. It would come in handy during the hard times or just when we're feeling down!! :) I'm excited that you're doing a book for Bailey!! That will be SOO fun to see!! Have a GREAT weekend!! Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry your feeling blue. Hopefully you're feeling better by now. I hope your date went well. Bailey is beautiful. Going through all those pictures of her had to help you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kim! Its Kristin and Eli here.
    I love number two! Thats cute! I hope you feel better soon!! :) (Glad to see you have a blog too!!)

    ReplyDelete