Thursday, May 13, 2010

Taysum Part Three: Graduation Day!!

Taysum Guy Cutler
Commencement Ceremony
for VIP Preschool 10:15am Class
13 May 2010 Hayden waiting for his big brother
Taysum leading the procession.
He was very solemn and took this responsibility very seriously! Class of 2010
One of the kids' favorite thing is the Pledge of Allegiance. I'm so glad the teachers taught this to them! They do such a good job with it!
They had a wonderful little program the kids performed! They sang their school song, the "VIP Song"

I'm a VIP in my family
I'm a VIP you see
I'm a VIP in my family
A very important person, that's me!!
This one was "Hickety Pickety Bumble Bee" They use this to help the kids introduce themselves. Some of the kids were shy and you couldn't hear their names. Taysum LOVES his name and he loves telling people his name. He had a big smile and spoke right up!!

Hickety Pickety Bumble Bee
Won't you say your name for me?
Taysum Guy Cutler Bailey loves bees (although she is afraid of real ones) and this little guy was her friend through the rest of the program.
"The Itsy Bitsy Monkey"
"Six Little Ducks"
"Turn Your Head"
"I Clap my Hands" Then they each received their diplomas


This boy has a bright future!!

Taysum had some special guests at his graduation: Daddy, Mommy, Bailey, Hayden, cousin Celeste and Grandma Anderson It's hard to know who loves VIP more, Taysum or Bailey! She can't wait to be a big girl and go to school, too! Peek-a-boo, B!! Afterwards, we had some yummy treats. We had our own little picnic with Sam, his mom, Tammie and our niece Celeste! We brought some chocolate cupcakes with smarties in them for all the smart little kids! Celeste

CRC/VIP has been an important part of our life for over three years and it was really sad to say goodbye, even though we're excited for new adventures to come! We're really excited for Bailey to have her own wonderful experiences as a VIP kid!!

Our special friends
Miss Lisa (OT) Miss Tashie (Speech) Miss Lori and Miss Carol
The BEST preschool teachers EVER!

2 comments:

  1. He is growing up so quickly! Thank-you for capturing his special day in pictures for us to see. If we can't be there in person...that is definetely the next best thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Taysum. Kim, I have to tell you I have always wanted a blond little boy with glasses and Taysum just melts me, what a cutie.And Hayden looks so alert, and just very precious. Great pics, thanks

    ReplyDelete