Thursday, May 13, 2010

6 Week Photo Shoot

Our "not so little any more" Hayden is six weeks now! These are some things about Hayden.
  • He looks to where sounds are coming from
  • LOVES the swing
  • He loves his binky
  • He always makes this cute little sigh after he sneezes
  • He gets the hiccups everyday! He did that even before he was born
  • He is starting to like to just lay down and have some wiggle time
  • He's about 13 lbs. and fit into a 6 month outfit the other day!
  • It's getting hard to find a blanket big enough to swaddle him in!
  • He is just SUCH a GOOD baby! He is so content!
  • He's really cuddly and I love to hold him!
  • He has really bright, denim blue eyes
  • Some of his expressions make him look like my Grandpa Anderson
  • His hair has a reddish tint to it
  • Between my sister's four kids and my first two, they all had the exact same nose; Hayden broke the mold with his dad's straight nose! Hopefully he doesn't get his nose broken like his dad did!
  • He is the 17th Cutler grandchild and the 7th Anderson grandchild
  • He loves lights and he LOVES to look out the window; one of his favorite things to do is to lay on the couch and look out the window
I did a little photo shoot trying to get a picture to add to our family pictures:







I love that he's sticking out his tongue in this one!


I thought this was a cute little funny face!
Hayden, you make our family so complete! You bring so much love, peace, and calm into our home! We just thoroughly enjoy you! We feel so blessed to have you in our home! We just love, love, love you!

8 comments:

  1. Hayden is such a handsome little boy! Daniel thinks he looks like an Anderson...lol. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your recent posts and updates on your cute family Kim. I don't know how you manage to find time to do it all. You are such a great Mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures of such a cute little boy! I hate how time seems to fly by when you have a newborn babe in the house. :( We've gotta cherish every moment possible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is SO SWEET! I love his little chin. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever not be baby hungry. I even have a little one of my own, but when I saw Hayden at the preschool the other day, all I wanted to do was pick him up and sniff his sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you have another little Ken on your hands! Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man he is so so cute!! I love the one with his tounge out and the very last photo where it looks like he has a little smirk. Its like he already knows he's a little stud muffin! Very cute boy Kim! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete