Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

We had a really nice Mother's Day weekend. On Saturday, I came home from the store to find Taysum like this! He even had it in his ear! He thought that was so fun, he went back to the puddle and came back saturated!! Amazingly enough, the mud all came out of his clothes! Even the white shirt! Those are jeans, by the way!


These were my beautiful flowers!

They came on Friday and I just have to say that the delivery man who brought them was so nice! I was holding Hayden when I answered the door and he said, "Oh, you have much more precious cargo. Let me put this somewhere for you." I had him set them down and then he asked about Hayden and thought it was great that I have a new baby for Mother's Day. Then he wished me a Happy Mother's Day. It was just so kind and made my day! I wish I could remember for sure if he was with Fed Ex or UPS. I'm pretty sure it was Fed Ex.

My Mom was at my brother Matt's White Coat Ceremony in Nebraska on Mother's Day, so we had my Grandma Anderson over for desert that night. The kids (especially Bailey) just had a wonderful time with her! We had banana cake and a great time with Great Grandma!



I also received this book from Ken. I just LOVE Pres. Uchtdorf and was excited to get this book. It's a talk that he gave in the General Relief Society Meeting in 2008. They've added pictures and other quotes and it's just wonderful!

The next day, I heard Taysum and Bailey in their room and I walked in on them to find them reading a book together. It was so sweet!


I have so many wonderful women in my life and I feel so blessed to have the best mom and mom-in-law ever! They do so much for us and I couldn't make it without them! I also have a great sister and 7 fantastic sisters-in-law. I have 6 adorable nieces and dozens of incredible cousins, aunts and aunts-in-law! The older I get, the more I revere and am so thankful for my 3 wonderful grandmas! There are also several women in my ward whom I love. Womanhood is such a blessing and I feel privileged to be part of such an amazing sisterhood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment