Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Uncle Tyler

I haven't posted in a while! I want to stay caught up, so I thought I better get going on it again! Taysum has always enjoyed Hayden, but lately Hayden is a lot more aware of others and is really starting to interact a little more. Taysum is just loving making him smile and laugh. He gets really excited to play with his little brother. The other day he picked him up by himself and wanted a picture. About 2 1/2 weeks ago, we sent my baby brother off to college!! I can hardly believe it! I still remember when I left for college! One time after a visit home, I was leaving and Tyler fastened himself to my leg and wouldn't let go because he didn't want me to leave. Truth be told, I felt like doing the same thing to him! There's a slight difference between a seven year old doing that and a thirty year old! I did threaten to have all the nieces and nephews grab his legs, though! The Sunday before he left, we had a family dinner together.
Bailey started a new game with Grandpa a few weeks ago. He wraps her up in the rug in the front room (he sent it home from Iraq) and she LOVES it! All the other kids wanted a turn as well!
Uncle Tyler's fan club! Quinn, CJ, Hayden, Celeste, Carissa, Bailey and Taysum. (Tyler and CJ are the same age difference as Tyler and I. So, Tyler was CJ's age when I was Tyler's age and left for school.)
We'll sure miss Tyler, but we're so excited for the new adventures he has coming up in his life! He is a wonderful young man and a great example to his nieces and nephews who just adore him! We love you, Tyler!! Best of luck...the best is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment