Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Trying on a Dream for Size

I've always enjoyed photography and appreciated a good picture. I always thought it would be really fun to take a photography class some time, too. These are some goals I still have...for the future. However, since we got our little Kodak, I've enjoyed trying to take some nice pictures and spending a little more time on it than I usually would. I couldn't ever be professional, but it is a hobby I would like to develop further. Ken has been so supportive (pulling the car over; taking care of kids while I wander off, etc. ) It's been a lot of fun and it makes me happy... so... why not, right? :) Here are a few of the ones I think turned out pretty well. What do you think?

The nice thing about nature pictures is you really don't have to do anything! It's already beautiful... just point and click!

These are some pictures I took in Utah in my in-laws' yard:
These were at Thanksgiving Point:
This was American Fork Canyon:
This is my parents' yard:
These were coming down the Big Horns after our trip to Baldy:
These were at Five Springs and coming home:

8 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Kim! I love 'em ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures look great! It's always fun to see what one can do! Keep enjoying life! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, Kim! I also want to take a photography class and learn how to better use my camera. I wish I had more time and/or took more time to take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures i especially like the sunset pictures. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Someday I'd like to get a decent camera and try it out too. Maybe you can teach me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pictures! Uncle Russ just got a new camera and is learning all over again with the new techno! Love, Aunt Janel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful! It makes me realize that I need to stop and smell the roses a little more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kim! I am impressed. You've got a real talent there! I am a horrible photographer so I am always in awe at those who have an eye for it.

    ReplyDelete