Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Circus has come to town!

The Culpepper and Merriweather Circus came to Lovell, so we took our kids. It was cute and the kids thought it was great. It was pretty hot and they both got a little too overstimulated, but I think the meltdowns equaled the good times, so we'll count it as coming out on top! :) One act was a girl with A LOT of hula hoops...Bailey was trying to do what the girl was doing.
Grandpa, Grandma, Quinn, Aunt Lindsay and Celeste
They had a pretty good clown...Taysum was really excited to see clowns!
Mr. Stiltz was pretty good, too!
There was a family troupe of unicyclists who were pretty impressive; including juggling fire while on a unicycle!
This was probably the most exciting and frustrating! It was $2 to go down 5 times...yeah...tell that to a 5 and 2 year old! I couldn't really see when I was taking this, so I got B from the shoulders down and T's head!
This was just so sweet! I love my husband so much and I am so thankful for the incredible Daddy he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment