Monday, April 11, 2011

March Madness

St. Patrick's Day could not come quickly enough at our house!  Taysum's favorite color is green, so he was beside himself with excitement at the thought of an entire day of green!
Bailey was really excited about the idea of green hair!
I know they look worried/concerned in this picture... they were really happy and excited.... I think they were just annoyed with all the pictures...
Even Hayden was all decked out!

Carissa was really excited about her new green shirt, too!
On the 18th, there was a full moon.  I heard something about it being the largest full moon in the next 18 years, so I thought I'd get a picture! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow you guys all out for St. Patty's. Love it! What a fun mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS-I love the quote at the top on the left. We are so blessed to know the things we know.

    ReplyDelete