Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ob la di, ob la da....

...life goes on!! I keep searching for the pause button of life, with no luck! Our little baby is already 4 weeks old! Our sweet little princess is in a toddler bed! She'll be three in three months and will be starting pre-school!
My "baby" brother is the champ shot put and discus thrower and a senior this year!!
In this picture, he reached a new PR of 55' 3"!
Bailey and Taysum having fun on the "mountains" at the Lovell Track Meet last weekend.
Bright Eyes
Taysum will be the big #5 in a matter of WEEKS and is tearing up the neighborhood on his trike!
Bailey chillin' at Grandpa and Grandma's after a family Bar-B-Q after the track meet!
Grandma Anderson helping cousin Carissa hold Hayden
Taysum got to go on a school field trip to a farm. I sent my camera along with his teachers and they got some great shots for me!
My wonderfully talented husband made his first pie this past weekend! We had some friends whose freezer thawed and they gave us some YUMMY apple pie filling. So, Ken and Taysum made the crust and we had an awesome Sunday dessert! By the time I thought to take a picture, this was all that was left!!
Our "big" boy had his first Gymnastics Recital last night. I wasn't able to get good pictures because I was recording it for Ken who was stuck at a Town Meeting in Basin. Obviously, I can't take pictures and record at the same time!! I think I just pushed the button too quickly and it wasn't in focus yet...or something!
Grandma Anderson and Carissa came to support Taysum!
Daddy made it towards the end and the kids were really excited to see him!
One of his awesome teachers, Miss Cathy
I've mentioned before that Taysum is so caring towards his siblings. This morning we were getting ready to take Taysum to school and I heard him talking and singing to Hayden. He was saying how cute he was and singing "I Am A Child of God." When I went to get Hayden, I found Taysum had tucked in a toy for Hayden, too!
So many wonderful moments
In such a short, little while
I wish I could change the clock
And measure the time smile by smile!

5 comments:

  1. I love your pictures, Kim! Your kids are just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. the time is flying by so quickly... way to quickly for my liking. Good for you for living in the moment and cherishing EVERY moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great pics! Is Taysum starting Kindergarten in the fall?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet lot of memories. It makes feel like I'm there with you enjoying those beautiful children.

    ReplyDelete