Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A name...

We agreed on a name for our new little boy,
Hayden Nicholas Cutler

Hayden is a name that we really like. Nicholas is after my brother Nick and Ken's brother Nick. Ken also has an Uncle Nick and we have a really good friend Nic. Things continue to go well in the pregnancy (other than some back pain and some killer leg cramps in the mornings). We just started the third trimester and we just can't believe how quickly things are going!! We already love him so much and we're so excited for him to be part of our family. Taysum has a little bit of an idea of what is going on and is really excited for "a baby brother like him" (although he thinks there is a baby sister in his tummy). Bailey really doesn't understand, but it is so cute when we ask her to say Hayden; it comes out more like "Haynen."

6 comments:

  1. Cute, cute! I'm glad to hear that the pregnancy is going well. I can't believe that you are already to the third trimester! The baby will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute name, I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... lil' Hayden will be here before we all know it!! Seems like time has flown by. I LOVE the name. It's cute how you are naming him after SOO many nicks! This Unlce Nick will be so happy to hear that.

    p.s. your Christmas pics are SOO cute and you looked so good. Your hair is cute like that. have a Merry Christmas... we'll miss you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the name - and I also love the SWEET photo at the top of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful name! And I love the new picture you have up...they're so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That I LOVE the name Hayden, it is Tyce's middle name. Hope that the rest of your pregnancy goes well!

    ReplyDelete