Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Missin' My Love

Tuesday evening Ken left for a Scout Campout all week and I'm just really missing him! He is such an incredible husband and father. He can't wait to come home at the end of each day to make sure I'm all right or to see if I need any help or a break; and to play with the kids (and our dog). He is such a hard worker and does all he can to provide for us and works even harder to keep us smiling. He always sees the good in everything and is the definition of "smiles and joys of living." He loves to have fun!! He loves music, dancing, movies, games and anything you can do outside. He would do anything for anyone. He is just so kind!! He never hesitates when asked to do something for Church and he gives all he is to everything he does. His greatest joy in life is to see his family happy and smiling. He is my best friend and my biggest fan. I feel so blessed to be able to share this life and forever with this strong, sweet, loving, patient, fun man! My kids couldn't ask for more loving, devoted dad. We love you, Ken! Hurry home! :)

6 comments:

  1. What a guy! Sorry you have to be away from him for the week. Hope it flies by;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way when Ben leaves! I miss him like crazy. I hope the next few days fly by for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post. I know what you mean though, it's like a sigh of relief when Brett gets home from work. I hope time goes by quickly for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand it is important to have that extra help each day and is missed when we don't have it a week is a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the sweetest thing. You do have a great guy who loves ALL of you so much!! :) A week is a long time. :( Hang in there.

    p.s. We are SO happy we got to spend so much time with you and your family while home, also. Thanks for everything! love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. james said he saw ken at scout camp! sounds like it was a fun week, but we're both glad to have our guys back. :)

    ReplyDelete