Monday, October 11, 2010

Have I mentioned I Love Bridges??

Saturday was a cloudy, rainy day, so we spent most of the day inside. In between rain showers, we decided to get some fresh air. We wanted to visit the river bottom to see the leaves. However, the place I loved to go as a kid is all private property now, so we couldn't go there. So, we decided to cross the highway and visit the old bridge. I love that bridge and it was always a special treat when we went that way as kids. My Dad always told us it was a "talking" bridge. It was fun to take my family there! We've driven over it before, but we've never gotten out and spent time there like that. We had so much fun! Ken was just wonderful and took care of the kids while I wandered around with my camera. It was so beautiful! The bridge was great because it has so many fun angles to play with! We had a really nice time and I even found an ancient rusted over truck! The sun was going down and it was one of the most incredible sunsets I have ever seen!

1 comment: