Sunday, January 31, 2010

A PERFECT 10!

(Ken's First Blog Post)




On February 5th we'll celebrate our 10-year wedding anniversary. Had I known then that the next ten years would be so happy, I think I would have married Kim on February 4th instead or maybe even on Ground Hog's Day.



That was Then . . .




This is Now.



For ten years, it's been a fun ride.
For that, I thank my beautiful bride!
In time and eternity, we'll walk side-by-side.
I thank the Lord each night for my beautiful bride!



I love you Kimberly!










8 comments:

  1. How nice that was really neat of Ken to post that. I don't even think Steve would have a clue as to how to post something!!!! Congratulations!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! Congrats you guys...that is so exciting!!! Hope you guys do something romantic to celebrate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me cry Ken! What a nice tribute to your sweetheart. Happy 10th to you two who have become one. We love you so much. Mom A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Ten years is great to have ten years under your belt and be happy, now thats an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...That was the sweetest post! Congrats on number 10. Ours is coming up this year too. It's so hard to believe, sometimes I wish time would slow down a little. You have a beautiful little family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that is soooo sweet! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete