Monday, November 23, 2009

Superman or Clark Kent???

I thought this was kind of cute with his glasses and his Superman PJs. Made me think of Superman wearing Clark's glasses. :)
This is my new haircut...I really like it because it's easy and fun.
This isn't the best shot, but you can see my baby belly anyway. We are so excited because in about three hours we're going to have an ultrasound. I'm really hoping we'll be able to find out what we're having. It's just really important for me to know this time for some reason!!! Pictures to come!!

5 comments:

  1. One more reason that I am going to HAVE to call you! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is super cute, I love it! I really like your glasses too, you just look great! Good luck at your ultrasound, hopefully the baby isn't stubborn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your glowing!!! :) your hair is way cute! post as soon as you know!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair and your baby bump!! You look beautiful! I can't wait to hear what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on a "new little Cutler". Boys are so sweet. Your hair is so cute and very classy. You have the perfect face for it. You look so happy. You will be a very busy Mommy for sure.
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete