Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Funny stuff in February

These are just some fun pictures from the past week or so! Taysum's teacher sends a lot of projects home for the students to do with their family, which is really fun. One of them was to make a Valentine box as a family. Taysum originally wanted it to be Mario, but I convinced him to do Luigi so we could use his hat from his Halloween costume. It was a lot of fun to work on together and he was really happy with how it turned out! I tried to convince him to put some hearts on it at least, but he didn't think that was a good idea! Bailey was very proud that she was in charge of the eyes!
Taysum's school also celebrated the hundredth day of school. He was so excited about it!
This is just a picture that B wanted me to take of her with a green nose! Silly girl! :)
Sleepy buddy!
My mom bought Ken a remote controlled helicopter for his birthday. He's getting really good with it and the kids just LOVE it when he brings it out!

3 comments:

  1. I am loving all the updates on your little family! Taysum's vday box turned out awesome!....and I am thoroughly impressed with all you did for Ken on his bday! I could have never pulled it off. I can't keep secrets at all and Chris sees right through me when I lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Taysum's valentine box! Ya'll did such an awesome job on it! Keep the updates coming! I love reading about your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the updates! Looks like you guys have been staying busy and having fun even when its cold out. :) I love what you did for Ken's birthday! That's so awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete